This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Virtual Auditions: How I Learned to Drive
Friday, April 24, 2020
Virtual auditions due April 24 for How I Learned to Drive
By Paula Vogel MA '76, PhD '16
Guest Director: Katie McGerr (pictured)
Performance dates: September 24–26, 2020
Schwartz Center for the Performing Arts
- Rehearsals begin August 23 (before classes start).
- Read the script before submitting an audition (available on online call board: bit.ly/PMAauditions).
- Submit a video of an approximately one- to two-minute contemporary monologue. If you are interested in being considered for one of the Greek Chorus roles, please also include a short (one minute or less) a capella song. Anything that feels fun to sing right now. Music will be arranged to fit the skills of the company.
- Audition videos should be EMAILED by NOON on Friday, April 24. PLEASE SAVE THE FILE AS YOUR NAME FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.
- Callbacks will be held via video conferencing between April 27–30.
- See the online call board (bit.ly/PMAauditions) for important information regarding subject matter and casting breakdown and to download and submit audition forms.