This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Sustainability Mix & Mingle
Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 4:30pm
Big Red Barn
Calling all sustainability community members! The Sustainable Cornell Council and Campus Sustainability Office cordially invites all members of the Cornell community - including students, faculty, staff, spouses, and alumni - to a fun mix and mingle event to network and discuss campus sustainability.
- Meet members of the campus sustainability steering committees: Carbon Neutral Campus, Education & Engagement, and Campus Operations - and find out more about what priorities are underway at Cornell this year
- Meet members of the Campus Sustainability Office and other campus teams working to improve sustainability and reach carbon neutrality
- Enjoy appetizers, alcoholic drinks, and a custom green mocktail. (Remember to bring a state-issued ID for beer & wine)
- Meet other members of the campus community interested in sustainability and climate change - and find partners for the projects and topic you are passionate about
- Open to the Cornell community
Problem registering? Email email@example.com