This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Proteomics Symposium: Protein Analysis Made Simple
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 9:30am
Biotechnology Building, G01
- Overcoming obstacles to accelerate protein sample preparation and quantification.
- Reduce development time by choosing the right column.
- Assessing biosimilarity of an intact monoclonal antibody drug by simultaneously monitoring charge heterogeneity and glycoform profile using LC-MS.
- Protein conformation study with hydrogen deuterium mass spectrometry.
- Mass spectrometry tool box for structural biology.
- “Towards a whole-proteome 3D human interactome through a MS3-centric XL-MS workflow,” by Haiyuan Yu, Professor, Dept. of Computational Biology.
- “Global proteome and succinylome analyses reveal novel molecular mechanisms in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease,” by Sheng Zhang, Director, Proteomics Facility, Cornell Institute of Biotechnology.
Full program available at: http://www.biotech.cornell.edu/biotech-institute/news
Register at: thermofisher.com/americasevents