During the spring semester, in-person concerts, events and lectures that involve outside guests will not be held, per the university’s COVID-19 travel and visitor policy.
This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 11:45am to 1:30pmVirtual Event
An online meeting hosted by the University of Connecticut Extension Program.
Dr. William Shane of Michigan State University Extension will present his training and pruning strategies for keeping peach trees healthy and productive. Pre-registration and participation in the live webinar qualifies for 1 NYSDEC pesticide applicator recertification credit.
· 11:45 am - Check-in with Cornell Cooperative Extension for attendees requiring NYSDEC pesticide credits.
· 12:00 pm - Host Introductions
· 12:05 pm - Presentation "Keeping Peach Trees Healthy and Productive"
· 1:05 pm - Question & Answer with presenter and meeting host.
· 1:20 pm - Final poll questions and evaluation.
· 1:30 pm - End
New York growers seeking pesticide recertification credits must:
1. Register online for this meeting by January 12. Participants must enter their applicator ID # at registration. Each license holder must register separately and participate on their own devices in order to earn credits.
2. Email, text, fax, or mail a photocopy of their applicator ID to Mike Basedow by January 15.
3. Log on to the meeting at 11:45 for a virtual roll call.
4. Attend the entire meeting.
5. Respond to all poll questions that will occasionally be asked.
For questions on the credit process, please call (518 410 6823) or email Mike at email@example.com.
To request a disability-related accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Terence Bradshaw at (802)-922-2591 by 12/15/2020 so we may assist you.