This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Saturday, July 27, 2019
Boonville Fairgrounds, Boonville, NY 13309
Boonville County Fair 4-H Dog Show
Show will be Monday 22th at 4 pm in the Show Tent
2019 4-H Premium Book can be found at cceoneida.com, click the 4-H youth tab, and then click Oneida County Fair on the left
Please see PREMIUM BOOK for Classes.
Anticipated Awards: Excellent Good Worthy
Proof of vaccination for rabies, distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus, and para-influenza is required when entry is made. Only certificates signed by a veterinarian will be accepted. Health records are NOT acceptable proof of vaccination. No dog will be allowed on the Fairgrounds without the necessary documentations.
Physically challenged dogs allowed.
- All dogs must be a graduate of an Oneida County 4-H Obedience Program or demonstrate, by July of the current year, their ability to handle their dog at least to the level of beginner obedience, to the CCE Dog Program Educator or designated person
- Dogs must be on leash or crated while on the premise. Do not leave dogs unattended. Exhibitors are expected to immediately clean up after their dogs.
- A bitch in season must not be brought to the fair.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- State Fair qualifiers must show in the same class as they showed in at the Boonville Fair. Example: if you qualify for State Fair in Beginners Novice A at the Boonville Fair, you can only show in Beginners Novice A at the State Fair.
The Animal Health Requirements for the 2019 county fairs and New York State Fair and other relevant documents are now available online.
If you have questions, please contact:
Casey Holbert 315-736-3394 ext.108
Registration for event has CLOSED.