Webinar: Should Labor Bear The Cost of Bad Management?
Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:00pm
Debt Restructuring in Depressed Industries
What happens to unions and employees when employers enter Chapter 11? What is the real problem? Excess leverage? Bad management? Changing market conditions? Join our panel for a discussion of lessons learned from Hostess and Patriot Coal.
Our speakers are:
- Richard Seltzer, Esq., Cohen Weiss & Simon
- Brian Sanson, Director of a Research, United Mineworkers Union
- Adam M. Rosen, Managing Director, B. Riley & Co.
- Kenneth A. Rosen, Esq., Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Esta R. Bigler, Esq., Director, Cornell ILR Labor & Employment Law Program
Cosponsored by Lowenstein Sandler LLP
To register online on our website and for more information,
go to: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/professional-programs/lel570/webinar-labor-and-employment-law