The Vagina Monologues 2017

Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 8:00pm to 9:30pm

Bailey Hall 230 Garden Ave, Ithaca, NY

The Cornell Women's Resource Center's 2017 production of The Vagina Monologues features a large, diverse cast of women and gender-nonconforming Cornellians coming together to honor the place we all came from.

By turns passionate, amusing, devastating, emotional, and empowering, this collection of stories taken from interviews with women throughout the world has developed into an international phenomenon.

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25 AT 8:00PM IN BAILEY HALL

(Doors open at 7:00PM)

Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door, and are available at BaileyTickets.com or from cast members.

Group rates (of 10 or more) are available by contacting George Holets at gch44@cornell.edu

 

90% of the proceeds from the Cornell production go to the Advocacy Center of Tompkins County, which helps them to continue their work to end sexual violence locally.  The remaining 10% go to the V-Day Organization, to support their global efforts to end violence against women and girls. In the past we have raised over $11,000 in a single performance for these incredible causes! We hope you’ll support the performance and its beneficiaries this year.

Subscribe
Event Type

Charity/Fundraiser, Theatre, Performance

Departments

Cornell Women's Resource Center

Website

http://BaileyTickets.com

Cost

$10 in advance, $15 at the door

Contact E-Mail

cutvm2017@gmail.com

Contact Name

Laura Weiss

Contact Phone

607-255-0015

Disability Access Information

cutvm2017@gmail.com

Open To

Public

Recent Activity

People Interested (318)

Hannah Zweifler Laura Weiss Elias Filfile Megan Baxter Gwen Stark
Shujun Zhong Samantha Cameron Fisk Kyra Butler Sabrina Liu Samantha Vara

Getting Here

Event Registration Required

This event requires registration.