This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Press Bay Holiday Market
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 4:30pm
Press Bay Alley
116-118 W Green Street Ithaca, New York 14850
Come on down to Press Bay Alley to beat the crowds at the grocery stores and stock up on all of the supplies you'll need for a delicious, seasonal, and locally-sourced holiday feast.
This market will feature local farmers and food producers selling everything you need for a celebration including: vegetables, pastries, apples, herbs, mushrooms, pork, maple syrup, chicken, sausages, apple cider, hard cider, pickles, and more!
All the wonderful stores in the Alley will also remain open during the market, so be sure to grab a coffee or hot chocolate from Press Cafe, and check out Amuse: Modern Cottage Industry and Bramble.
Please contact Matt LeRoux, Ag Marketing Specialist, at CCE-Tompkins (607) 272-2292 ext 159 or MNL28@cornell.edu with any questions.
- Bespoke Apothecary at Dead Dog Farm: skin care, tinctures, medicinals
- Bottomland Farm: Rabbit, pork, chicken, duck, chicken eggs, duck eggs, winter squash
- Bright Raven Farm & Apiary: Honey and honeycomb, jam
- Cayuta Sun Farm: Pastured pork & poultry
- Crosswinds Farm & Creamery: Cheese, beef, pork, veal, eggs, possibly truffles
- Designs by Emily Sitko: evergreen wreaths, centerpieces
- Finger Lakes Wine Flour: Wine Flour, Wine Flour Xmas Cards, Wine Flour Pasta, Crackers, Cookies and Cupcakes, Gift Bags
- Good Life Farm / Kite & String Cider: Distribution of pasture-raised turkeys, Hard cider, Ginger bear, Switchel. NOTE: Good Life is taking orders in advance for their turkeys (the best way to guarantee getting one!) but will also have them for sale at the market. :-)
- Hemlock Grove Farm: Organic apples, fresh sweet cider (non-alcoholic), possibly organic chestnuts
- Heritage Haus Farm: Goat Milk Fudge, Turkey, Pork, Gluten Free Baked Goods
- Honeyapple Hill: Honey & mead-making kits
- Kingbird Farm: Chicken, Duck, Eggs, Potatoes, Garlic
- Laughing Goat Fiber: Mittens, gloves, socks, hats, ornaments, made with farm grown fiber
- Liquid State Brewing Company: Beer in one or more of: 16 oz cans, 750ml bottles, 32 oz Crowlers
- MacDonald Farms: Naturally fermented pickles, krauts, kimchis, fermented veggies, mustard, vinegar etc.
- Mama Said Hand Pies: Frozen savory & sweet hand pies, hot pies for eating immediately!
- Muddy Fingers Farm: Fresh produce
- Nook & Cranny Farm: Fall vegetables- greens / roots / brussels srouts
- Park Hill Poultry: Fresh heritage-breed turkeys NOTE: Park Hill is taking orders in advance for their turkeys (the best way to guarantee getting one!) but will also have them for sale at the market. :)
- Plowbreak Farm: Winter greens (lettuce mix, kale, spinach), Napa cabbage, winter squash, potatoes, celeriac, turnips, etc.
- Sage Hen Farm: Garlic (75 strains!); potatoes (many varieties); honey; heirloom apples; pears; sweet cider, kale
- Shelterbelt Farm: Lamb, winter squash, duck eggs, ginger syrup, ginger candy, Praise the Lard balm
- South Hill Cider: Hard cider
- Wide Awake Bakery: Breads, holiday thingies, cookies, pastry, pasta, granola, etc.
- Windsong Farm: Lamb, beef, duck, jam, winter squash
- Youth Farm Project: Vegetables, Onions, Potatoes, Garlic, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Winter Squash, Herbs (fresh and dried), Pasture Raised Chicken, Jam