With the influx of tech entrepreneurs and the arrival of Cornell Tech, Silicon Alley is poised to outpace Silicon Valley as a new world tech capital. Listen to a panel of NYC tech entrepreneurs discuss what the future holds for the New York City tech scene and what it’s like to live and work for a startup in a city that is rapidly remaking its economy.
After the panel, join the NYCEDC and tech executives for a networking reception in Duffield Atrium. Food by Serendipity will be provided.
- Liz Crawford, CTO, Birchbox
- Albert Balcells, SVP of Engineering, Next Jump
- Sean MacIsaac, CTO, Yext
- Abhishek Sachdeva, Director of Technology, Send the Trend
- Roy Smith, Director of Engineering, Songza
- Ashley Arenson, General Manager, SohoTechLabs
- Jason Shames, CEO, Jetaport
No recent activity