This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 8:00am to 4:00pm
Arnot Teaching and Research Forest
611 County Road 13, Cayuta, NY 14889, USA
This event is open to the public.
- Join us Saturday & Sunday starting at 8am for an Old Fashion Pancake Breakfast.
$6.00, 5 and under Free.
Lunch items start at noon.
- Watch and Learn how Maple Syrup is actually made.
- Taste real Maple Syrup and smell the comforting aroma that fills the sugarhouse as the sap is boiled.
- Take our guided tour from sap collection to the finished product.
- Pass through our gift shop and take home pure NYS Maple Syrup to share with your family and friends.