Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Goldwin Smith Hall, 132 (HEC Auditorium)
232 East Ave, Central Campus
The Korean Language Program will hold its annual event “K-Pop Noraebang Contest 2012” to increase the awareness of the Korean language and its culture on campus. Current Korean-learning students enter the contest and sing K-Pop, and the audience will then vote for the favorable teams. Three most favorable teams out of ten will be given awards.
Free Korean food will be served and the special performances from Shimtah, the Korean Percussion Group and Break Free, Hip-hop Group are included.
7:00 - 7:15 FREE Korean food!
7:15 KLP Photo Time
7:20 Opening Performance: Korean Percussion Group “Shimtah”
1. Alex Sidney, Philip Cole (K1101): Ma Boy by Sistar 19
2. Andrew Broenen (K2201), Andrea Cameron (K4401): Trouble Maker by Hyuna & Hyunseung
3. Jessica Liu, Bebe Shi (K3301): 붉은 노을 by Big Bang.
4. Ben Yi (K1109): Fantastic Baby by Big Bang
5. Kylie Zhang, Olena Nazarenko (K2201): Bubble Pop by Hyuna
6. Patty Gonzalez, Anjelita Lawrence (K2201): Paparazzi by Kan Mi Youn
7. Teresa Wong (K1101): I Don't Care by 2NE1
8. Pei Zhu (K1101): 좋은 사람 by T-ara
9. Ignatius Nam, Daniel Kim (K1109): Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul (정엽)
10. Adri Reinecke, Gabri Reinecke (K1101): 너랑 나 by IU
8:30 PM - Voting and Awards
8:45 PM - Closing Performance: Break Free (I Need a Girl by Taeyang and Gangnam Style by PSY)