Cornell Floriculture Field Day
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:30am
Cornell campus and Bluegrass Lane Research Facility
Morning programs on campus plus afternoon sessions at Bluegrass Lane Research Facility. Topics include:
- Biocontrol of greenhouse pests, what’s working and what’s new?
- Invasive Species challenges and solutions in NYS
- Why on earth grow vegetables on a roof?
- What you need to know about Genetically Modified plants to answer your customer’s questions
- Creating a pollinator-friendly garden
- Biocontrol Q & A,
- Guided Tour of Annual Gardens and Special Projects including grafted tomatoes, retail potting mixes, reblooming hydrangeas and pollinator mixes
More information coming soon.