This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Cornell Floriculture Field Day
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:30am
Cornell campus and Bluegrass Lane Research Facility
Morning programs on campus plus afternoon sessions at Bluegrass Lane Research Facility. Topics include:
- Biocontrol of greenhouse pests, what’s working and what’s new?
- Invasive Species challenges and solutions in NYS
- Why on earth grow vegetables on a roof?
- What you need to know about Genetically Modified plants to answer your customer’s questions
- Creating a pollinator-friendly garden
- Biocontrol Q & A,
- Guided Tour of Annual Gardens and Special Projects including grafted tomatoes, retail potting mixes, reblooming hydrangeas and pollinator mixes