This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
Monday, October 31, 2016 at 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Goldwin Smith Hall, Lewis Auditorium
232 East Ave, Central Campus
In March 2016, Provost Michael Kotlikoff charged the Senior Leaders Climate Action Group to analyze viable energy alternatives for the Ithaca campus to achieve carbon neutrality by 2035. The report was released earlier this month, and is the subject of this forum for faculty, staff and students on Oct. 31, 5-6 p.m., Lewis Auditorium, Goldwin Smith Hall. The event will be live-streamed on CornellCast. #sustainability
Panelists for the community forum include:
· (Co-Chair) Lance Collins, the Joseph Silbert Dean of Engineering
· (Co-Chair) KyuJung Whang, Vice President for Infrastructure, Properties and Planning (IPP)
· Jeffrey Bergfalk, Doctoral Candidate, Mathematics
· Edwin A. Cowen, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and the Kathy Dwyer Marble and Curt Marble Faculty Director for Energy, David R. Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future
· Robert Howarth, the David R. Atkinson Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
· Tishya Ravichander Rao ’18, Urban and Regional Studies in the College of Architecture, Art and Planning
· Paul Streeter, Vice President for Budget and Planning
· Sarah Zemanick, Director of the Campus Sustainability Office