This is a past event. Its details are archived for historical purposes.
The contact information may no longer be valid.
Please visit our current events listings to look for similar events by title, location, or venue.
“Can CRISPR Displace Crop Pesticides?”- Paul Vincelli
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 12:20pm
Plant Science Building, 404
University of Kentucky
Extension & Research
- Management of diseases of turfgrasses and forest trees
- International agriculture
- Molecular diagnostics
- Programming on diverse topics relating to sustainability of food systems
- Outreach on risks and benefits of genetically engineered crops
- Kentucky Co-Coordinator for the Southern Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Extension (SARE) Program