Learn about the latest research on field crop nutrient management for corn, soybeans, and grains, weed management strategies, new breeds for the Northeast and more. BBQ lunch will be served.
Presentations at the Field Day:
• Corn and Soybean Studies - Bill Cox
• Integrated Management of Fusarium Head Blight and Vomitoxin in Wheat - Gary Bergstrom
• Kixor Powered Herbicides for Weed Control in Corn - Russ Hahn
• Potassium Management of Alfalfa - Quirine Ketterings
• Starter N materials, amounts and timings - Quirine Ketterings
• Soybean trial with resistant varieties to soybean aphid - Elson Shields
• Corn Grain Hybrids for New York: Maturity, Pest Resistance, and (of course!) Yield - Margaret Smith
• Soybean aphid, Western Bean Cutworm and other field crop pests of the 2011 season - Keith Waldron
DEC and CCA credits will be offered.
No recent activity
1256 Poplar Ridge Rd, Aurora, NY 13026, USAEnlarge Map