2018 Small Grains Management Field Day
Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 9:30am
Musgrave Research Farm (CUAES)
1256 Poplar Ridge Road Aurora, NY
Save the date! Annual field day held at Musgrave Research Farm in Aurora, NY.
- 2018 Crop development and management overview, winter wheat in transition to organic crop rotations Bill Cox
- New herbicide options Mike Stanyard
- Integrated disease management in wheat, oat, and malting barley Gary Bergstrom, [view variety x fungicide plots of winter wheat, winter malting barley, and spring malting barley]
- Small grain breeding, varieties, and availability of seed, David Benscher, Phil Atkins
- Progress on malting barley in New York, various speakers, [grain quality surveys, updated recommendations, fertility management, postharvest handling and storage]
- Perennial rye for New York, Matt Ryan
- Small grains crop insurance options, Daniel Welch
- Updates and comments from attendees [incl. market conditions, new products and services]
Skip the registration line by PRE-REGISTERING!
CCA credits will be requested.